What is "account mode"?
Your account has several operation modes with different features: demo, test and commercial ones (the most complete system functionality).
Right after the registration, your account works in Demo mode.It is convenient for studying the functionality of the system but not suitable for real work and testing. You can get acquainted with the cabinet and do everything on the platform except for sending messages; you can upload contacts, view report formats, see the ShortURL.
Simply put, this is a demonstration mode, just like in a presentation, but only everything can be “touched” and get a general first impression about.
Right after the registration, we always ask for your data necessary to enable the testing mode. The form for filling out this data looks like this:
If the Test mode is still not available to you at the moment, you probably clicked Skip on this form or didn’t enter the verification code that was sent to your phone number.
How to check the mode of your personal account?
Go to your account settings:
1) Click on the "gear" icon in the upper right corner.
2) In the drop-down list, select Account Settings.
3) In the first line of the list of settings, you will see the current mode of your account.
Note! The settings you need to change to switch from Demo to Test mode are highlighted in red.
What functions are available in Demo mode
Functions available in Demo mode:
All sections of the account to view functions, demo report data, account settings, prices.
Functions unavailable in Demo mode:
- link shortening
- sending messages (SMS and Viber)
- sending HLR requests (phone numbers check)
What to do to switch from Demo mode to Test mode?
To exit the Demo mode and start testing the system, be sure to indicate your phone number.
1. Go to your account settings by clicking on the "gear" icon
2. Click on the Control number field
3. In a new pop-up window, enter your phone number and click Get Code.
4. Wait for the code to be sent to you and enter it to confirm your phone number:
After entering the code, you will see the message “Successful phone verification”
This means that you can now test the system.