You can create your own convenient menu for quick transition to the account sections that you most often use. You won’t have to search for these sections the in menu every time you want to go there. It will be enough to open your Favorites, and everything will be at hand!
To do this, use the Add to Favorites function.
How to add pages to Favorites
- To enable Favorites and customize it for yourself, click on the lowest item of the side menu, thus moving the switch to an active state (it will turn blue).
2. Now select the sections you want to add to the favourites menu. In the drop-down list, click Add.
3. After clicking the Add button, an additional window appears at the bottom right of the page.
Select the pages you want from the list below the search bar, or start typing the page name into the search field to find it easier.
4. After making your choice, click the Add button.
5. Repeat the process as many times as you need. All previously added pages will no longer be available for selection, so as not to create duplicate items in your Favourites.
6. When finished, just click the “cross” icon to close the additional window.
“Minimize” your Favourites
You can make your favourites more compact and display only icons of quick links without their names. To do this, open Favourites and choose Minimize.
To return to the titles again, click the expand icon (second item in Favorites).
You can add not only pages of your personal account but also links to external sources that you need at hand when working with your account. These may be the links to your online banking service to quickly replenish the balance, or to Google documents from which you copy texts for sms campaigns, and so on.
How to add external sources to Favorites?
- Click on Add in your Favorites.
- In a new window, select the second heading, External sources.
- Enter the name of the source. We recommend using one or more short words as a title that will clearly indicate the resource. For online banking, use Online banking, for the file with contacts — “Client list”.
- Paste the link to the source. Please note that the link must be written in full (start with https: // or http: //).
- Select the icon that will point to this source. This can be one of the icons of the available set or the favicon of the page to which your link goes.
- After filling in all the fields, click Add, and the new link will be added to your Favorites.
How to remove a page from Favorites?
To remove an item from your Favorites:
1) Click on the first item, Edit.
2) Click on the trash icon next to the name of the page you want to remove from Favorites.
Article is closed for comments.