A list is a group of recipients you have combined into one list. It is the lists that you mainly гыу when sending bulk sms, viber and hlr messages.
You can manage recipient lists on the Lists page. This is the second tab of the Contacts section.
How to create a new list
To add a new contact list:
- Go from the side menu to the Contacts section
- Click on the second tab of the section, Lists.
- Choose the Add list button
- In a new window, fill in the information about the list in the lower right corner of the screen:
- list name;
- description: a small note for what this list is used, on what principle it was created, and so on;
- choose whether to make this list a default one.
5. Click Save to add the list.
How to add contacts to a new list
The newly created list is empty. To add contacts to it, use one of the ways to add contacts:
1) Add contacts that were not previously added to the account
- click on the list name in the general spreadsheet
- click on the Add contacts button in the drop-down list
- add contacts in a new window in one of three ways: via the clipboard, by importing a file, or by manually filling out the form for each contact.
More about uploading contacts to your account
2) Add several existing lists to one via group actions with lists
You can select several lists and combine them into one:
1. Select the required lists by setting the conditions for the advanced filter, or by manually checking the required lists
2. Click on Select actions at the top of the spreadsheet and select one of two options from the drop-down list: copy to the list (contacts will be added to the required list, the original lists will remain in the general spreadsheet) or move to the list (all contacts will be added to the selected list, while the original lists will disappear from the general spreadsheet).
3. After selecting an action, specify the list to which the contacts should be added
4. Click Apply.
3) Add previously downloaded contacts from different lists to one using group actions on the Contacts page
You can select contacts using the advanced filter or do it manually and add them to a new list:
1. Go to the Contacts page;
2. Use the advanced filter to search for contacts according to the conditions you need,
or mark the contacts in the general list manually.
3. When you checked all contacts you want to add to the new list, click the drop-down list Select action at the top of the table.
4. Specify the action to apply to contacts: Add to list (contacts will be copied to the new list but will not disappear from their original list) or Move to list (contacts will be added to the new list but will disappear from the original list).
5. Specify the list to which the contacts will be added.
6. Click Apply.