Prices: How to view current prices
To study the prices in detail, go to the Prices section. This is the second item of the top menu.
On this page you can see the tariffs for each country for each type of message (SMS, HLR, VIBER). To switch from one type to another, click on the type of message you need.
In the upper block on the page, you can see a list of tariffs valid for your company.
A company can have several tariffs simultaneously, depending on your needs, the expected volume of mailings and their goals. To find out more about the available tariffs, contact the manager.
The following data is displayed in the tariff table:
- Tariff plan ID
- Its name
- Status (is the tariff active now)
You can hide the tariff table at any time. To do it, click on the switch next to the word Tariffs. It will turn grey, and the table will be hidden.
How do I specify the default tariff?
You can tell the system which tariff you want to use as the default one for most of your campaigns.
To select a tariff, go to the line with the name of the selected tariff and move the switch to the active position by clicking on it. The switch will turn blue.
Below find the prices valid in different countries for different operators.
Here is the search form (to select the required operators/countries) and the list of all prices available for your tariff (or for all your tariffs, if you have several).
How to view prices for sms/Viber/HLR for a specific country or operator?
Of course, it will hardly be convenient for you to search for a specific country or operator in the general list of prices. Therefore, you can use the search feature to select only prices related to one or more countries or specific operators.
- Select the tariff for which you want to sort prices. To do this, click on the Tariff and select the one you need from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Country field. Select one or several countries from the drop-down list.
- After you have selected countries, click on the Search button.
Under the search form you will see a list of prices sorted to suit your conditions.
The pricing table contains the following information:
- ID — a code set by the system automatically when creating a tariff.
- Sender registration — this field is left blank for countries where sender registration is optional. If you need to register a sender for a certain country, this will be indicated in the field.
- Country — the name of the country in which the tariff specified in the price table applies.
- Operator name for which the tariff specified in the price table is valid.
- Tariffication type — what messages are charged for, sent or delivered ones.
- Price — the cost of 1 message in the currency of your account.
- New price date — the date of the latest price change.
- Sender type - the type of the sender’s name that the pricing depends on.
- Comment — additional important information that the contractor may provide.
The prices in the table can be sorted by each of these fields. To change the display order, click on the more-less icon next to the field by which you want to sort the information.
Article is closed for comments.