You can create a template for future Viber campaigns in advance, or when editing a campaign, save it to templates so that you can use it again in the future.
Templates significantly reduce the time when you create mass messagings. They can be applied over and over again with minor changes to different contact lists.
To create a Viber template:
1) First, go to the Templates page in the Viber section.
This page contains all your created templates for Viber.
2) Click the Create Template button.
3) In a new window, you see a form for creating a template. There is also a preview zone in the right part of the window (here you can immediately evaluate how the recipients of the messages will see the text, image and button). You can immediately send a test message by clicking on Send test.
4) Fill out the template form:
- write the name of the template or leave the one generated automatically;
- enter the text of the message;
- add a link to the image if you want to use one in the message;
- write the name of the button: the text that will be written on the button;
- add a button link: the link to which the recipients will go.
All changes that made to the template are immediately reflected in the preview window.
5) Click Save after you finished editing.