How to quickly launch a campaign with a ready-made template
You can use the template when creating a new Viber campaign, or launch a campaign directly from the list of templates!
The second option offers an ability to quickly launch a campaign if there is almost nothing to edit in a template, and you just need to select recipients and start it.
- Select the one you need from the list of templates and click on the Actions area in its line.
- Select Create campaign in the drop-down list.
3. Edit the created campaign:
- campaign name (if you want, leave the one generated automatically),
- add a list of recipients,
- replace the sender's name if needed,
- change the content of the message if you want, or leave it as it is in the template.
4. Enable the Send as SMS option if you want the contacts who don’t have Viber to receive an SMS message. If you activate this option, provide an alpha name that recipients will see and add message text for them.
5. Configure additional options as you would for a standard campaign and click Save.
6. Send yourself a test: click on the Test message in the preview area, enter the recipient's contact and click on the Send test button.
7. If everything is okay with the test, schedule the campaign or click the Send button to start it immediately.