The Contacts section stores all the contacts you have added. A full list of all contacts of the account is available in the form of a spreadsheet, which contains not only phone numbers but also information of additional fields, both created by the system and by you (custom).
To view what you can do directly in the spreadsheet of all contacts or the spreadsheet of the selected list click on icons in the Actions field (the rightmost field in the row of each contact).
So, right in the contact list you can do the following:
To edit the selected contact, click the Edit icon in the Actions field.
You can edit any of the contact fields, delete or add new information.
2. Move from list to list. Click the “three dots” icon in the Actions field to access the drop-down list of available actions.
3. Remove from list — click to access the lists that contain this contact, so that you can mark the lists to delete a certain contact.
4. Add to list — click to open the list of all lists to which a contact can be added without removing it from the lists where it is already presented.
5. Move to list allows you to add a contact to one list while removing it from others.
6. Add to SMS or Viber stop list. Stop list is a list of contacts ignored when sending mailing lists. More about the stop list
7. Delete means to completely erase a certain contact from your phone book.
In addition, you can quickly start a campaign for the selected contacts directly from the general list.
Moreover, you can add a contact to a future campaign with just one click on the + sign in the Actions field.
Article is closed for comments.