How to replenish your account
1. To deposit funds to your account and take full the advantage of the platform's functions, go to the Finance section (in the top menu of your main account) and enter the amount to be deposited in the special field:
2. After entering the amount, select the payment method convenient for you: using a payment system, a bank transfer from a legal entity's account, or using wallets of virtual payment systems.
Ка Replenish the account using online payment systems
Для каждой страны мы предлагаем свой набор популярных платежных систем. Для удобства вашего выбора мы вывели комиссию для каждой системы, чтобы вы смоглиWe offer special set of popular payment systems for each country. For your convenience, we have deduced a fee for each system, so that you can choose the most profitable option and so that additional costs don’t become an unpleasant surprise for you.
The size of the fee is set by the payment system and, unfortunately, doesn’t depend on us. We add to your balance only the amount you have specified.
To proceed to payment using the selected payment system:
1. click on its block;
2. in a new window, check the information in the fields and change it if necessary:
3. Click Send
After that you will be redirected to the payment system page, where you can confirm the transaction and make a payment. Pages differ depending on the payment system and have individual forms of payment processing. It all depends on the system.
Follow the instructions on the payment page, and everything will work fine!
After the payment, you will be taken back to our platform.
The money will be credited to the balance within the time frame standard for the selected system.
How to replenish the account using bank transfer
To replenish the account by bank transfers from the account of a legal entity, you must first add the invoice details of the legal entity to your account.
To do this, contact your manager. He will fill in all the details in the format required by the tax legislation of your country.
Also, the manager will provide all the necessary data to draw up a standard contract for the provision of services for your legal entity.
After adding the details, you can send the invoice for payment to the email address of your legal entity (or to your accountant) by simply selecting the required details from the list.
- Select the account you want
- Click on the Create invoice button.
After the invoice payment has been made, the funds are credited to the account in the standard terms depending on your bank.
Wallets (manual transfer to a virtual wallet)
To fund your account by transferring money directly from your account to one of our virtual wallets:
1. Go to the Finance tab of the top menu
2. Select Wallets as a payment method
3. Select the required wallet from those available in the system.
4. Click on the Copy icon in the upper right corner of the block with the required wallet.
The wallet number will be copied to the clipboard. Now you can simply go to your own virtual wallet and paste the copied number in the payment form.
How to replenish your account with cryptocurrency
If you want to replenish your balance using cryptocurrency, contact your manager for detailed instructions.
We have not yet added this feature directly to the account, but the manager will help you cope with this task.