To change your password:
1) Go to your account settings by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner.
2) In the settings list, go down to the Security block.
3) Click on Change Password.
4) Set a new password in an additional window.
You can also click the Generate button for the system to create a new password for you (using the generator of random combinations of letters and numbers).
5) Be sure to click on the “eye” icon to make sure the specified password is correct or to copy a randomly generated password.
6) Click Save to save the changes.
Article is closed for comments.