You specify the country and the time zone during the second step of registration, or if you closed the pop-up without completing the registration, you can always specify these data in the Settings section.
What does the choice of the country and time zone affect?
1) The choice of country and time zone affects the campaign schedule. The time of sending and delivery of SMS and Viber messaging will be set according to the time zone you specified. For scheduled campaigns, their start time will also be displayed for your time zone.
2) The choice of country affects the availability of certain services.
So, adding a new sender’s name in some countries is possible only when the alpha name (sender's name) is officially registered by a telecom operator. We have provided an opportunity to apply for registration of an alpha name directly from the user account. In this case, the fields needed to be filled in depend on your country.
How to change the country and time zone?
To change the country and time zone specified during registration: 1) go to the Account Settings section by clicking the "gear" in the upper right corner.
2) In the Settings window, find the required item, Country or Time Zone.
3) To change the country, click on the Country item. In a new module window, select the required country from the drop-down list and click Save.
4) To select another time zone, click on the Time zone item in the list of settings, change it in a new model window and click Save.
Important! The change will take effect after you sign in to your account again.
That is, you need to click the "gear" in the upper right corner and log out of your account, then log in again re-entering your username and password.